My goal - 50 books this year.
Books read thus far - 23.
Currently reading: The Lawyer's Luck by my lovely critique partner Piper Huguley and Full Steam Ahead by Karen Witemeyer.
Goal 46% achieved - 2 books behind.
TWO whole books, y'all! :) The holdup? I've entered the submission process for my own book, Heart of Valor. Yay! I've queried and submitted to several agents and am praying it all falls into place.
So, out of the 22 books I've read thus far, which have been my favorite? Here are a few:
- Crazy Busy by Kevin DeYoung
- Vanished by Irene Hannon
- A Noble Groom by Jody Hedlund
- Chasing the Lion by Nancy Kimball
- Rivet Your Readers with Deep Point of View by Jill Elizabeth Nelson
- The Guardian's Promise by Christina Rich
- Yankee In Atlanta by Jocelyn Green
- Caught In the Middle by Regina Jennings
- The Beast's Enchantress by Elizabeth Kitchens
- It Happened at the Fair by Deeanne Gist
- Courting Kate by Leslie Gould
- Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
- The Letting Go series by Nicole Deese
- The Convenient Groom by Denise Hunter
- Love In Disguise by Carol Cox
- The Snowflake by Jamie Carie
- Submerged by Dani Pettrey
- The Colonel's Lady by Laura Frantz
How's it going with your own challenge? What books have you really enjoyed this year?